Together with our valued partner Nichia, we would like to invite you to the webinar entitled A 360° View on Sustainable Lighting.
You’ll obtain a 360° perspective of good and sustainable lighting, where innovation, quality and design play a crucial role. Our panel of experts will provide a general market overview, the status quo, and future requirements of fixture manufacturers as well as end-users.
Here are some of the topics we will shed a light on during the webinar:
- What does good lighting mean today?
- Overview of market trends with a focus on innovation, quality and sustainability
- What to consider in developing good and sustainable light solutions
Insights will be delivered on:
- Lighting design
- Luminaire selection
- Light source technology
- Paula Longato: “The What, Why and How of Good Lighting – What Is the Status Quo and What Else Needs to Be Done Technically and in the Market?”
- Claudio Scaroni: “How Do Fixture Manufacturers Create Lighting Solutions That Bring Wider Benefits to Occupants of a Lighting Space and Reduce Impact to the Environment”
- Lukas Heintschel: “Innovation, Quality, Design and Sustainability as Elements of an End-User Lighting Product”
- Giovanni Vecchio: “What Are the Latest and Future Lighting Technologies that Address the Needs of a Good and Sustainable Light”
- Paul Sparenborg: “Best Practice: Complete Solution with Good Lighting to Support HCL Concepts”
Date: Tuesday, May 31 at 11:00 am (CET)
Duration: 60 minutes
After the webinar, you will have the opportunity to join the live Q&A session.
To join us live, please register in advance using our registration form on the left.